This workshop is about versioning and collaboration with Git and GitLab. In addition to some Git basics, the added value of GitLab is paramount.
In addition to some collaboration features, there is a growing focus on creating and using CI/CD pipelines.
The fulcrum is an example project, which accompanies the participants throughout the workshop and is compiled and tested in full automatically at the end.
- Features and workflow
- Basic Git commands – git init – git add/rm / mv – git status
– git status
– git diff
- Branches – git branch / checkout – git merge
- Remote Repositories – git remote – Create, use, and publish branches – Cloning repositories
- GitLab Features – Kanban boards – Groups and projects
- Continuous Integration – Motivation – GitLab Runner – Configuration
– Stages and Jobs