Managing Kubernetes should be simple, easy, and clear. The Kubernetes toolbox was designed to make well-known DevOps practices and ultimately automation achievable. The four GitOps principles provide the critical guide for Kubernetes to achieve the desired properties.
This practice-oriented workshop will focus on advanced topics from Kubernetes:
- Health checks, high availability and zero-downtime updates
- Routing, Load Balancing, and Ingress
- Persistent storage, configurations, and sensitive data
- Kubernetes, cluster nodes, and network security
On the other hand, it is about managing Kubernetes using the four GitOps principles:
- Declarative approach
- Deployment Automation
- Continuous Delivery
In addition, it is addressed to:
- Secret Management with SealedSecrets and Vault
Templating with helmet and kustomize
The workshop is aimed at those who are enthusiastic about the technical practices of DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Automation and who have already gained initial experience with container virtualization (docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes).